STUDY IN THE ENCHANTING ANDALUCIAN CITY OF SEVILLA!
Proudly serving as the capital city of Andalucia, Sevilla is an enchanting southern town nestled along the Guadalquivir River with history dating back to the 8th century BC. It is known for its traditional flamenco dance, delicious tapas, and beautiful historial monuments such as the Moorish Alcázar, Tower of Gold, Plaza de España and famous Gothic Cathedral that houses the tomb of Christopher Columbus. The beautiful weather and closeness to the beach just an hour away make this charismatic city a popular study location.
Fun Facts about Sevilla
- Population of 700.000 inhabitants
- Average temperatura is 25ºC (77ºF)
- The mythological founder of Sevilla is Hércules.
- The Giralda cathedral is the 3rd largest in the world.
- Semana Santa and La Feria de Abril are two important events attracting many tourists
- Plaza España served as Naboo´s Theed Palace in Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones